Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure Stuck Strange

Last night near the end of our last league for the regular season [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] lane two needed a componant changed in the chassis. No problem. After leage some open bowlers were using the lane. Balls stuck, sure stuck not turning. Turned on the other lane in the pair and the belt begins turning.

Try to isolate the problem. Odd lane works even won't. Today the desk people put some bowlers on the pair sure stuck dead! I stop in after steelhead fishing, no luck there but ahd a great day [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]

Neither lane will turn on the ball return. I play with it a while and then decided to put a new chassis on the lane where I moved parts from last night, poof problem solved. I did notice that on the chassis that I changed there was no time delay for the pit. It just stopped when I turned off the switch.

What happened here? I do not understand the progression of events here other than one and two do not like my new Deadwood Tatoo. Any ideas here guys? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Re: Sure Stuck Strange

Check both chassis on the pair the Sure Stuck is for pushed in or corroded pins/sockets om the C2 plug.

Comment

Check the M2 relay in the chassis, that controls the back end delay after shutoff as well as the sure-pik (assuming you have SS's, dunno if MP's are the same here). I don't know why it started not coming on with the odd lane, but I've seen many times where the pik won't come on with a certain lane in the pair yet works fine with the other it was a bad M2 relay in the chassis and it also controls the time delay for the back end, so reguardless it's probably bad
      All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Thanks King an REP I never thought of the M2 relay. I appreciate your advise.

Comment

Thanks guys it was the M2 realy. I also found a few qeuestionable pins in the chassis that I changed out.

I did not say that I am using the stepper relay because I thought I might not get an answer if I did. It is amazing how much they are like the other chassis that have been put out.

Thanks for the help and I wanted to let you know what worked in case someone else has a problem like this.
          The problem is usually harder to find than to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat P:
            Thanks guys it was the M2 realy. I also found a few qeuestionable pins in the chassis that I changed out.

I did not say that I am using the stepper relay because I thought I might not get an answer if I did. It is amazing how much they are like the other chassis that have been put out.

Thanks for the help and I wanted to let you know what worked in case someone else has a problem like this.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Glad to hear all is well again! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X