Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need very quick reply

i was wondering could any one tell me where i could get an encoder disc for the brake on the 90 xli. part number 088000028. amf in the uk tell me it will take 4 to 6 weeks for them to get one from the usa. need help quickly as i am down one lane the last week. thanks.

Re: need very quick reply

Can't they ship it air? That sounds like it is coming on the slow boat from US. I would say China but they are made here.
    Save the environment, eat more beef.
    No more Ethanol, save Beer.

Comment

dose any on eeven have a spare.............that is the fastest they said they can get it over.....

Comment

Can't you but it from AMF in the USA direct, get the boss to get his credit card out.

Comment

Hi Elliot, not many centres yet have xli. if it is the encoder disc then amf need to get one for you and as others say, AIR FREIGHT it. However is it not just the sensor that is the problem.
          maister

Comment

oh dear.....what can the matter be???? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

PS. not fair! I want xli's. Booooo.
            Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

u can have my 12 xlis......

Comment

How long have you had them?
                Save the environment, eat more beef.
                No more Ethanol, save Beer.

Comment

a year and five months.....to long.....

Comment

I have an extra one but feel you could get it from AMF just as fast, I see nothing but improvement over the 70 with the xli. I have had mine in about a year now and even though you have to tinker with them more than an A2 they are still great machines.
                    Did you use your extra one that comes with them and forget to order another or what happened?

Drill
                    Drill

David Bolt
                    Champaign, IL
                    USBC Silver Coach
                    IBPSIA BOD
                    IBPSIA Advanced
                    Technical Certified
                    Pro Shops

Comment

i never got a spare one. i was off for three days and came back in to find one of the lads went about changing the motor and the only way he though he could get the disc off was to but the shaft of the motor in the vice and take a swing at it with a hammer..........so after a few swings he hit the disc and broke it. i got two from amf only two days ago but managed to make it back up before hand last week with some cardboard and its still working fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Dargan:
                        i was off for three days and came back in to find one of the lads went about changing the motor and the only way he though he could get the disc off was to but the shaft of the motor in the vice and take a swing at it with a hammer..........so after a few swings he hit the disc and broke it.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds Familiar [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_curse.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_curse.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_curse.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_curse.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_curse.gif[/img]

Comment

keep in touch Elliot.i am in Rosscommon from Tonight.
                          maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                          Working...
                          X