Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega-Tek - Exclusive Distributorship

PRESS RELEASE - Effective May 1, 2006

Omega-Tek Engineering Co. of Shelby, Ohio and Stahl's Seventy's of Apple Valley, Minnesota have announced an agreement whereby Stahl's Seventy's will be the exclusive distributor for the sale and support of Omega-Tek's line of replacement boards for the AMF 82-70 and 82-30 pinspotters.

Omega-Tek president James Hudson cited the need to consolidate sales in order to improve production efficiency and maintain low pricing. Since 1980 Omega-Tek has supplied nearly forty thousand single board conversions and expander boards to the bowling industry worldwide. Hudson felt this success was due to both the unique design and to the superior quality of Omega-Tek products.

Omega-Tek, further, indicated that Stahl's Seventy's has consistently sold more Omega-Tek products since 1983 than any other Omega-Tek distributor by a wide margin. Seventy's sees this exclusive agreement as an important part of its expanding effort to become the premier cost effective supplier of parts and service to the bowling industry.

Re: Omega-Tek - Exclusive Distributorship

Sounds like a good marriage to me... an exceptional product with a good track record, being sold and supported by a company known for excellent service and customer satisfaction... especially in the area of the machine chassis.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Hope the regular small resellers aren't too pi$$ed.
      But for the big picture, should be a good relationship.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Support.....where do we send boards in need of repair?

Comment

Originally posted by 82/30 king:
          Support.....where do we send boards in need of repair?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess they figure that info will come out in 10 years. Most OT boards last that long or longer anyway [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Joking aside sounds like a good deal I believe we got our boards from Stahl's way back when
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Rep:
            Originally posted by 82/30 king:
            [qb] Support.....where do we send boards in need of repair?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Send them into Stahls to get repaired.

Comment

all my chassis have omega tek boards in em and i have to say it is the best upgrade to ever do to an 8270.my boss recently ask about replacing our pinsetters with gsx.I told him not as long as iam head mechanic here the 8270 will stay I feel it is just a waste of money to replace a good running batch of 8270 with gsx i like the gsx but have to say the 8270 beats any machine by a million. my 70s give not near as many problems as the gsx i work with gsx at a center downtown at night for a part time gig and they pi$$ me off never seen a machine that blacks out when the dumba$$ bowlers hits the rake GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
              DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

Yea, we small guys are outta the loop I guess. Oh well, I didn't make much at all on O-T boards, I was happier to know those antique 5 boards were being taken out of circulation! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...
                Working...
                X