Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82/70 MP Chassis Pinsetter

I have a machine that when you turn off the Pit run switch the machine turns off. The problem just showed up last night. Any suggestions on what to look for??
    To The World You May Be One Person,but To One Person You Might Be The World.

Re: 82/70 MP Chassis Pinsetter

Problem move with the MP Chassis or stay with the pinsetter?

Also, by machine turning off, do you mean completely off (pit and everything) or just the normal manager control off, where the pit still runs for 1 minute.

Nedd a little more detail and also what you may have/have not done.
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

in reply to Kat-Yes I tried another chassis & board, problem stayed. It turns machine completely off,lights and everything,then when you turn switch back on,everything comes back on.

Comment

OK...has anyone played with anything on this machine lately? What's sounds like is happening is somehow the BE relay toggle (pit switch) is controlling the coil for the M relay which turns machine on/off. Which leads me to believe there is some wire(s) misplaced in the wireway or the C2A plug. First let's verify that the 2 wires coming from the pit switch do in fact land in the right place in the C2A plug, whihcn would be C2-313FF and C2-13L. Verify that on the pinsetter and let's go from there.
        "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

You may want to look inside the rear control panel and make sure everything is connected.
          People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by chuck/denverco:
            in reply to Kat-Yes I tried another chassis & board, problem stayed. It turns machine completely off,lights and everything,then when you turn switch back on,everything comes back on.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I pulled the plugs,checked all the wires,everything seems fine. Reconnected every thing and oddley everything seems to be running fine now. Thanks for the help

Comment

You "disturbed" whatever it was that was causing that and eventhough it has gone away, you need to do some investigating to find the real cause of it. This doesn't just happen for no reason, it may not be doing it now, but you can be sure that if you don't find the cause it will most certainly rear it's ugly head again.

Comment

Give the C1 &amp; C2A a good eyeballing. Sounds like a loose pin.
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Don't ya just love it when problems arise out of no where and ya fiddle with it, get it going and don't have a clue what fixed it..... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                  People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

Yeah, tell me that's not the most irritating thing in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by TA2:
                      Don't ya just love it when problems arise out of no where and ya fiddle with it, get it going and don't have a clue what fixed it..... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You must have worked at my place [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

And why has everyone started calling AMF machines Pinsetters?????????????? that would be the other company machines.
                      Be Proud, be loud and say the word together
                      PINSPOTTER
                      If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?

Comment

The old dirt man has done some wiring there.

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                        our technician is working full time on another...
                        Working...
                        X