Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-90 Distributor

After working on some 90XL's awhile ago, I was thinking about its distributor the other day. I was just wondering what the distance is from the end of the front distributor casting (070-006-688) and the top back of the bin. These machines were installed farther back than the 70's. I was wondering if this was something that was characteristic of the installers in this area or if it was being done in other places too. Just want to know how many inches the gap is. If it's the same as the ones that I worked on, it could present some interesting thoughts on problems. Be interested on whatever information possible.

AMF DOCTOR
    The doctor makes house calls.
    AMF DOCTOR
    The doctor makes house calls.
    http://s427.photobucket.com/home/AMFDOCTOR/index

Re: 82-90 Distributor

Not sure on the difference from 70's to 90's but on my 70's I have noticed different gaps and have had to make a few mods to accommodate for it. Anyone know the "proper" gap and what changes it?

Comment

Re: 82-90 Distributor

The measurement is :- The front end, unistrut on kickback and studs on odd lane 7 pin side should be 3/4" in front of 7-10 line to the rear stud and 30 3/8" to the front stud. On the 10 pin side the measurement are the same.On the even lane the 10 pin side should be 3" behind the 7-10 line and the 7 pin side 3/4" in front of 7-10 pin line.
      maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X