Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heddon Masking hookup

Hey guys, Ive run into a new installation (used 8270's w/SS chassis and PM plug (green plug) that was not completed.

Was wondering if anyone has a simple instruction on how to hook up the "Heddon" masking units to the mask plug on the SS Chassis. Could be very simple, but I havn't really looked that close to them yet.

Any tips or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Heddon Masking hookup

The treminals are numbered.

2/28 are the mask on/off switch.

I can look up the terminals numbers when I get to work tomorrow if no one else posts them.

Do they just have 1/2 ball lights?

Are there X and foul lights?

Comment

Masking Unit Pinouts
      The terminals are listed in this post at the bottom under "Solid State". Depending on your masks your 1st ball light may change. We have C-90's where it's on all the time so it does not go thru the elco plug, it's just grounded on the wireway, under one of the wireway screws to keep it on all the time. I saved the link and printed it out at work and it has been helpful many times over. Hope this helps [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Thanks Rep, this should help me get it done.

Comment

Glad to be of any help I can, if ya run into problems just let us know, we'll get ya going! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X