Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xli brake for motor

Is there an aftermarket for this yet, I am burning them up about every 3-4 months and only having 6 of them in my stock is getting old? I have not taken one apart yet to see if it could be modified but I am not too far from it as there has to be a way to make these last longer.
    Drill

David Bolt
    Champaign, IL
    USBC Silver Coach
    IBPSIA BOD
    IBPSIA Advanced
    Technical Certified
    Pro Shops

Re: xli brake for motor

there is no way to make them last longer as its a design flaw using aluminum inside harder metals it will always strip out. Once I get one taken apart I will tell you if we can make a peice for the inside.

Comment

i am the same they do not last very long and the sweep goes more so than the table. i have had it open could not seem to do much but when u do open its very strange to put back right.

Comment

The black ones seem to last longer but need regular blowing out the dust or the encoder does not read zero.
        maister

Comment

There may be other issues but our biggest problem with brake failure is the small set screws backing out of the hubs and sitting inside grinding away at disc and hubs.Look closely as it is usually evident by a missing set screw
          Sorry,I can't fix stupid

Comment

ours are striping out the brake pad the alum inside the brake is the problem.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X