Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XLI upgrade

We XLI upgrade in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know of anything that I need to be looking for or what problems they have had? Please let me know. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]
    Fixing things right the first time takes less time in the long run...........

Re: XLI upgrade

the motor brakes if they are replacing your motors which they should. the brakes last about 5-6 months then they are striped out because the company that made them knows there is a flaw and are working to fix it.

Comment

What kind of motors are they running on the XLI's?
      Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

82 90 XLI has new motor design .tha machine work similar to 82 90xl the diferent is the keyboard on chasis some funtion you can change from chasis or fromMCU here is the some litle problem ,some mecanics change the settings in chasis and the machine not work good my recomendation need make one list w/ settings and save it
        the motor has new system brake it has many scraper and dirty,need clean w/blow one time each week
        mecanism don have problem is AMF
        jesus

Comment

Motor brake issues,dist belt lacing issue,occasional self activating e-stop switches and dist dr shaft u-joint may come apart.The lacing issue I believe has been resolved and switches activating are rare.Overall great machine .You will love it
          Sorry,I can't fix stupid

Comment

Biggest issue here I've seen is having to reset the camera when scoring stops (and it's still happening way too frequently). [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Oddly, the second most issue for me is having the the balls come off the motor side of the distibutor drive shaft. I've had that happen three times.

Comment

SATANIC MECHANIC COULD YOU EXPLAIN THESE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE HAD A BIT MORE,

Comment

We're having some kind of real minor electrical issue, and sometimes a pair of lanes will stop scoring. Cycling power to the camera cures it.

Comment

IS THE SCORING SYSTEM ON ITS ON ANTY SERGE

Comment

Is the camera grounded? If not just run a wire from the camera to the machine ground. Cured our problems after installing PVC capping. Had about 10 scoring stops a day, have not had one since.

Mike
                    Mike

Comment

Not sure, I'll check Friday. I think I may have mentioned it...(?)

MCSS - Longmont? I have a few internet friends from there. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Plastic capping + plastic balls + plastic u/ground track runner = STATIC.

Still getting camera shutdowns with Boss & Accucam 3000 until we noticed the paint was not removed from where the ground wire was attached. Much better now.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                        Working...
                        X