Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird problem

82-70 XLI Upgrades Boss Scoring.4 o'clock sunday every lane quit scoring. Reset front desk comps,reset every cpu in the back.23/24 work fine.Every other lane when turned on,the monitor comes up but the machine won't turn on. I can turn each machine on manually from back or from MCU. If I turn on Lane manually and check in for monitors it won't score.My head mechanic is out of town and not returning messages so I am in charge.We're closed tommorow, I guess the question is where do I start front desk,cpu,logic chassis,scoring cables,amf tech.one last thing computer says communication to every lane is fine. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: weird problem

when you turn the machine on through a ball and see if you get interlock on the chassis

Comment

Machines work fine, problem I'm having is getting the machines to turn on by the front desk. I'm pretty convinced it's a front desk computer problem that I'm going to have to hash out with tech support.

Comment

CHECK THAT THE SETTING ON YOUR CHASSIS IS SET FOR SCORING NOT CAMERA OR CAMERA NOT SRORING.CANT THINK WHICH WAY AS NOT IN WORK.MAKE SURE IT IS NOT IN PRACTICE WITHOUT PINS AND CHECK THE SETTING ON THE BOWLERS TERMINAL BOARD IS RIGTH ALSO.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head Elliot, reset pin data to scoring rebooted camera,chassis and cpu and all the machines came back,thanks Elliot

Comment

no prob.........but if you want to know why it happened i would guess someone was playing around with the m c u.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X