TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B" CHASSIS

WE HAVE 24 LANES WITH STEPPERS IN THEM, DO THEY MAKE AN ELECTRONIC UPGRADE FOR THE STEPPER? I KNOW THEY DID FOR THE 30's NOT SURE ABOUT THE 70's. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
    Chris Doughten
    Lodge Lanes, Belleville Mi

Re: "B" CHASSIS

Yes.

Omega Tek made a B chassis board.

Call Stahl's Seventies.

Comment

There may be some used out there somewhere but I don't think they are available new anymore.
      Formerly known as Cyclone Lanes

Comment

Omega tek does not do the B model anymore. Buy solid state chasiss.

Comment

You actually have steppers in an 82-70? That's quite an old machine! Please don't discard those chassis!
          Old and obsolete? It's new to me!

Comment

Chris: I would recommend trying to sell those "B" chassis if you don't want them anymore. They are in somewhat of a demand.
            Then upgrade to MP-3 ("Superstar") or get a hold of some solid state C-23 chassis. If you can afford new, call Stahl's Seventys and ask Jamie about the OmegaTek SS/MP chassis with OmegaTek MK70 Board. It's the best!

Comment

What would you price a "B" chassis at thats in perfect working order?

Comment

Someone was looking for some awhile back. Last time I saw someone sell one, they asked $100 apiece (in working order of course).

I do believe Lustre is correct, Omega Tek dumped the B conversion awhile back. I'll ask Jim about that and if he wants to part with that project as well.... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                Working...
                X