Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distributor too short

Since a few months i have some probs with a distributor. It 's not possible to feed pin 7 and pin 10. I have a look to the springs of the distributor but i can't find anything.When I feed the 7 the 10 give some probs and when I feed the 10 I have probs with the 7 pin.
    someone any idea plz ?

Re: distributor too short

You can insert a washer to increase the lateral movement of the distributor between the seven and ten pins.
    One or two washers can be added depending on how much distance you need to add.
    The washers can be added in to the safety link rod end nearest the spring support.

This is done when you have trouble feeding pins into the bin. When the safety link is adjusted to correctly feed the seven, but when the distributor feeds the ten, then it struggles or fails to reach the bin position adequatly. If you cannot find a balance with the safety link adjustment then washers can be added.

Also if the spring support is bent towards the rear of the machine you can re gain tension by turning it around. (flipping it 180)
    Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Here is a pic from masternut

It shows where the two washers go. This is a great mod.

Wang

Comment

Thats what I do as well

Comment

Also make sure the bracket the distributor post sits in, is vertical. occasionally they strayone way or the other. Causing problems delivering pins in the corners.

Comment

Originally posted by hmmmm:
            Also make sure the bracket the distributor post sits in, is vertical. occasionally they strayone way or the other. Causing problems delivering pins in the corners.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just removing the springs will give you the hint if it's not level.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Has anyone had the clutch in bits recently? Maybe the re-alignment the gear pinion with the nylon wheel at the 1# pin position is not correct, just a thought.

Comment

Careful when adding those washers. If you have the channel-type distributor support, the linear arm could scrape the support when going from 7 to eight if the distributor is going really far over to the 7. Also make sure the clutch plate doesn't touch the innermost part of the pinwheel when at the 10.

Comment

i find that this problem occurs when the rear machine is to close to the front machine
                  does the machine have trouble feeding #8's and #9's when feeding the second set on top ?
                  if so check the the distributor when positioned at the #5 pin position has at least 1 inch spacing between the front casting and the rear bin support

Greg Robertson
                  Muti Site Facilities Manager
                  Amf Bowling Centres Austrailia

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X