Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table cable question

Along time ago... in a galaxy far, far away, I saw in a manual the proper lengths that the wires are supposed to be cut to in order to make and replace your own. I have made many with giving a lot of extra, and with all that extra just makes it all the more mess to install. Hope someone has the answer to this. It's much easier to make cable assy' out of machine than in for sure. Thanks all! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Re: Table cable question

Unless you are still using pin indication on your maskings. You might think of doing what I did. I tied all my respot wires together. I have only 2 wires going up into the wire way. I also pull my micro switch off the back of the table.
    If I can get this new digital working. I'll take a couple of photo's and post them.

Those with camera's can do it even better. No wires at all.
    Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

We did it using only one wire that goes to all the cells and up to the TAC board.

Old School-
      You use two? Is the other one a ground? And is it really needed? Our one wire set up works just fine.

Comment

I was going to use one wire. But didnt like the idea of everything revolving on one wire. Guess I have always played it safe and have a back-up. I'm sure one wire would be just fine. I just sleep easier knowing if that wire gets broke or pulles loose. I still have another one there working.
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

I neutered my machines when I installed expanders. I have some table cables I would sell for $5.00 to $10.00 each plus freight.
          PM me if interested.

Comment

I just installed 8 refurbished 8270's from AMF. NO table wires. Ready to strip all wires from my other 14 machines. They don't do anything

misterx
            Good description...neutered.
            Go Pirates

Comment

We still use our pindicator lights. I wish I could figure out how to get the pin count info/ball count off the camera scanner port, convert it to the masking unit. Eliminate the table wiring and chasis to pindicator plug.
              Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

JMHO; table wires are an easy way of seeing what your scoring is doing

it is a double check......... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

and time saver :p

its some what of its own silly scope!

Or you could go with the Zot method.
                If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Originally posted by 70/70:
                  I just installed 8 refurbished 8270's from AMF. NO table wires. Ready to strip all wires from my other 14 machines. They don't do anything

misterx
                  Good description...neutered.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They don't do anthing as long as you do nothin. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
                  If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.&quot; -W.C.Fields

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                  Working...
                  X