Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP+ chassis

Got this from AMF. first time I have seen this chassis. It seems to be a direct replacement for MP except it won't turn on my o'lane ball checks.
    I'll try it on a shure stuck retun tomorrow.
    I would appreciate opinions on this chassis
    Go Pirates

Re: MP+ chassis

Maybe it's not wired for overlane units? If that's the case, you could probably use a relay off of the BE circuit to control them.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

The Sure Pik require 24V I believe.

Maybe the overlane requires a different voltage.

Comment

What does this thing look like? Is it one of the CTI types?
        I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

You can put in a 24 volt transformer inline with one of the wires going back to the 70 chassis - that'll provide the voltage circuit for the ball check relay.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Sour puss
            What's a "cti" type?
            This is an AMF chassis. It says 82/70 MP PLUS on the chassis Please don't tell me you have never seen one!
            This is a black box about 2/3 the size (and 1/3 the weight)of an MP chassis. Has about 6 function push button switches and 6 "option" switches.
            only 1 LED (power)
            Go Pirates

Comment

what does the "service" option do ?
              Go Pirates

Comment

Originally posted by 70/70:
                Sour puss
                What's a "cti" type?
                This is an AMF chassis. It says 82/70 MP PLUS on the chassis Please don't tell me you have never seen one!
                This is a black box about 2/3 the size (and 1/3 the weight)of an MP chassis. Has about 6 function push button switches and 6 "option" switches.
                only 1 LED (power)
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sour puss? :p The CTI chassis is like the one you have there. I "think" CTI made it for AMF, but I could be wrong, it is very similer to the original CTI chassis. CTI also made the "Ultra Chassis" which had a few more features. Personally, I've never been a big fan of these things since they tend to fail easier and get a little wierd at times. Also they are a b!tch to take apart &amp; repair.

Do like Ted says.
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Up front units have there own low voltage supply. All the chassis does is complete the circuit to enregize the relay up front. Does your over lanes returns have a low voltage supply?
                  People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

overlane power checks came out with the 82-30 machines and pulled in the relays off of the 32volts at j 18 , You will need to install a transformer somewhere or pull24 volts out of the chassis.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X