Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82/70 B-model machines

I have recently moved to a new house. I assume they are B-model 70's because of the old latch style on the spotting arm. Actually my Question is, next to the power plug I have a small 4 inch by 1.5 inch box with a couple of wires coming out of it and I do not know what it is. I have trien to chase it, but it goes under the down rails. I do know it is nor connected to the An&c box. Does any one know what it could be???
    Welcome to the Next level!!!!!!!!!

Re: 82/70 B-model machines

I believe it is the solonoid for the spotting arm.

You are working on double solonoid machines.

You can convert them to single solonoid machines if you wish.

Jerry

Comment

That is not the second solonoid for the spotting. The second solonoid is located just above the arm.
      This box has no ties to the that solonoid. That much I do know. Ant the fact that it is not a solonoid. It is located exactly 3/4 of an inch from the main power plug. and the wires do not go anywhere nere the that solonoid. There is speculation that it maybe part of the AccuScore system?????

The Prince Has Asked!!!
      Welcome to the Next level!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our B machines do not have a power plug. Instead, they are hard wired to the front wireway and have a standard light switch type toggle switch mounted next the flex cable. Perhaps yours have been converted.

Comment

Another possibility is that the front lifts were wired so that they could be turned on manually from the back.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X