Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pins jammed in gutter

I have two GS-X pinsetters that occasionally jam two pins in the gutter at the rear of the deck .. must be manually removed .. have adjusted adapters as low as possible .. gutter depth passes inspection .. any ideas would be appreciated ..

Check the flat gutter side molding pieces. I have seen them get loose and that allows them to spread apart slightly and allow 2 pins to jam side by side
    let me be myself

Comment

Thanks - will check.

Comment

I had to move flat gutters up to min height.
        John

Comment

Higher flat gutters = better pin action...leagues will love it...
          "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Thanks for the info ..will definitely raise the gutters - how about this problem: installed new t-band (Brunswick) and balls, both heavy and light, wind up spinning merrily immediately behind the deck on the 10-pin side - have adjusted the tension as tight as possible and cleaned the t-band thoroughly, but problem continues .. t-band definitely installed with the arrows .. any ideas?

Comment

P.S. Bad t-band? Has been a spare for about 4 years ..

Comment

Be certain the the front roller on that side is correctly on the side frame. Check the side frame for cracks. Do you happen to have a quick video?
                let me be myself

Comment

Originally posted by billman View Post
                  Be certain the the front roller on that side is correctly on the side frame. Check the side frame for cracks. Do you happen to have a quick video?
                  Agree with this....shouldn't be a gap big enough for balls to get stuck here.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions - turned out to be a badly cracked pit board - now the question, is the pit short or long? the GSX series is 651-073 ..

Comment

GSX have the short pit.
                      let me be myself

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                      our technician is working full time on another...
                      Working...
                      X