Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• DennisHofmann
    Pin Damage is Haunting Us!
    by DennisHofmann
    I think my head mechanic is about to rip his hair out with this one.

On certain pinspotters in the house, some pins are getting some odd and unique damage marks about...
    01-07-2009, 08:23 PM
  • Hakenson
    Pin damage question
    by Hakenson
    I bought this pin from a thrift store today and the side looks like it blew out on it. Does anyone know how this happened? Was is from the machine that the pin was in or was it...
    06-07-2007, 10:32 PM
  • Cliff
    pin damage
    by Cliff
    noticed today that i have two lanes both chewing the base of pins in a manner i dont recgonize.

would apperciate help tracking down and repairing the cause.
    01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
    Pin Damage
    by Guest
    I am suffering from some very nasty pin damage.
    All the marking is on the bottom 5 inches of all the pins in all of my machines.
    I have already checked, kickbacks,...
    10-01-2001, 09:49 AM
  • VentureBoy
    Pin Damage
    by VentureBoy
    Getting ready to buy my first set of new pins ----- wondering what I can do to minimize damage to the pins.......

We have Brunswick A's and the pins in now, have...
    05-17-2008, 08:50 PM

Broken Things!

Here ya go. This will get us started. This came off lane 40. Feel free to pile on!...

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
Thanks for looking.
Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
Working...
X