Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they connected?

I have an issue with one of the lanes. Lastnight before i left i got an EJ, 66, and a J1 codes. All within 15 minutes of each other. I looked over and under the machine and i couldnt find anything out of the ordinary or broken or a misplaced pin anywhere. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem or are these trouble lights connected somehow? Thanks guys.

That is a strange combination of error codes. 66 (ST not expected but found) and a J1 could be related. (Something caused a J1 and moved the gears for the Spotting Tongs)
    let me be myself

Comment

Thats what i thought. But there was nothing on the table when i looked. Although it could have fallen off before I got to it.

Comment

let me be myself

Comment

Comment

Well a $.03 garden hose washer fixed the 66 error code. What was happening was the spotting tongs were opening so fast when they hit the stop and it bounced back makibg contact with the switch. Put the hose washer on the top of the big gear in between the metal washer and the gear. Slowed down the opening and runs good now. As for the other 2 codes i reported no more issues with those. Seems like the other 2 were just coincidences.

Comment

I have those on several of my machines. It helps the kickback a lot from the rack.

Comment

It sure does. But if it doesnt need the washer i dont suggest putting it in. Because then it makes it too tight and it wont close all the way. Lesson learned from experience. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewR1104 View Post
                  It sure does. But if it doesnt need the washer i dont suggest putting it in. Because then it makes it too tight and it wont close all the way. Lesson learned from experience. Lol
                  Agreed...we did this to a bunch of lanes and it worked at the moment but as time went by it was causing other issues with the tongs. Remove the washers and get everything synced back up. Lots of videos on how to setup the tongs and racks.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse