Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another job and we are left with once a month maintenance, except for whatever I can manage to do.

Here is a video of the issue:
    https://youtu.be/MXTdcbum5eI

We have a gsx pinsetter with frameworx boxes.
    My left lane a few weeks ago started reporting wrong pin count, at the time it seamed it might be a table height issue so I adjusted slightly. From that moment on, no matter what I try or change, the table turns the pinsetters at the pin detection stroke.
    So, pinsetters place pins, then table drops to check but pinsetters turn instead and grab the pins on the way up...

If anyone has any feedback. I've checked fuses, pinsetters, table height, transformer, ...
    Thank you all.

as you have adjusted your table height my guess is that the swing shaft latch is not latching you have to much gap
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

I agree with Justaskme. I would also ask you How did you adjust the table height? Pivot bearing? Crank? or both?
      let me be myself

Comment

Good day "Billman" and "Justaskme". Thank you both so much for your opinion, I will try it today!
        I basically just adjusted the bolts under the stroke limiter. It is the only adjustment I tend to make (easier to correct ).

As I try what you recommended I will give some feedback on if it was successful. Some poor soul such as myself night need the help :'D

Comment

When you say The bolts under the stroke limiter... Do you mean the ones circled in the photo?
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          let me be myself

Comment

Hello Billman, how are you?
            Yes, well I logically had adjusted the screw underneath also.
            I tried also tightening the swing shaft latch gap but I for some reason reach the screw limit without reaching the desired 3mm gap...
            I feel like there might be more to the whole issue, maybe something electronic like a faulty cable. But I could be wrong. Tomorrow I'll try again adjusting the shaft's latch. We are under a 5pm to 7am curfew now, so very hard getting any fixings done...

Comment

Did you adjust the bolts circled in this photo?
              Attached Files
              let me be myself

Comment

Hello Billman. No, I didn't.
                should I?

Comment

No, Those are for the table, to make it level. Sometimes people change those to change the height, not correct. lol
                  let me be myself

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X