Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiper comes lower than it has to

Hello,

The issue with our first lane is that when you throw the first ball, table raises the pins that were left, swipes, then puts them back down and goes up, but swiper itself lowers itself abit down, so heads of the pins are not even visible for client. Only happening on one lane.
    What could be the solution, so it would not lower?

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLJv...eForgottenEdge

Thanks

This a setting in the Nex-Gen control box. It is call Coast Past A. It allows the table to load pins faster. It is adjustable by turning both of the stop/Run switches to the Stop position, then use the enter key to advance the display to Coast Past A.

Coast Past A : (00,06,07,08,09,10) - This selection is available on machines with software version 4.95.21 and higher. This selection allows the table to continue past the ‘A” switch after a 1st ball non strike cycles so the pinstation retaining bows can clear pins that may be loaded in the pin holders. This causes the ejector flaps to return to their up position allowing the stations to resume collecting pins, thus reducing overflow.

0 - Disabled (available with firmware version 4.95.26 and later)

6 - 10 - Select the lowest number possible that allows the table to drop just far enough to cause all the ejector flaps to return to their up position. Default = 08
    NOTE 1: Always select the lowest number possible that allows the table to drop just far enough to cause the all the ejectors to return to their up position. Be aware that when the table continues past “A” the sweep will also lower. As a result you may begin to see a little bit of the sweep board below the masking unit on 2nd ball. A minor adjustment to the sweep board height will typically correct this.
    NOTE 2: When the table continues past “A” the sweep will also lower. This may result in insufficient clearance for some lane machines to pass under the sweep. Always verify there is sufficient clearance for your lane machine after changing this setting. (A minor adjustment to the sweep board height will typically correct this.) It is suggested that the pinsetter be on 1st ball prior to running your lane machine so that the sweep will always be at its highest position.

let me be myself

Comment

Thanks, billman
      That did it. Was our last issue for some time now. Too many clients were complaining about it and we were tired of explaining to them, that it is not a jam.
      Thank You very much!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X