TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double loading pins in elevator

We have several GSX pinsetters who ocationaly load double pins on a shovel which than give problems at the shark unit. Pins falling backwards or stall the flow of pins completely.
    We are using Strike-Maker pins since about a year and a half. This started about 6 months ago. It looks like these pins are slightly smaller on there belly.

Does anyone have the same experience with these pins?

Can you post a photo of the pins when they are double loaded?
    let me be myself

Comment

20220505_105451_W.jpg
      This is how the pins, every now and then, seem to get past the tricks that prevent double loading.

Comment

if you drill a hole 1/2 in down from top of the left and right pin deflector 47-013991-001 R.H. Front Pin Deflector
        47-013992-001 L.H. Front Pin Deflector and put elastic polycord threw the holes tied on both sides in a knot just a small amount of tension this will stop your problem
        im never wrong just askme

Comment

Thanks Justaskme,
          I have done something like that with two pieces of green polycord from the distribution. It does clear the double loaded pins and some singles with their head sticking out.
          But I see that as a cure for the problem, but does not realy solve it and that is what I like to do. I would like to know why it appears in some machines and not/rarely in others. What am I missing?

Comment

that i cant answer that my only thought is that the belts and pulleys wear down more than others so the elevator drives more slowly on some machines
            im never wrong just askme

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
            I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
            Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
            Working...
            X