Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsx table

the table will not come up . put it in motor cw works fine put in in motor ccw will go down but will start to come up in a bouncing motion but will not move swiched motors, swiched the board that works the swiches happened last night tenth fram last game of lg. any suggestions

Check the fuse
    JLK

Comment

fuses ck ok

Comment

that was the problem bad fuse working great now thank you ,

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• ChristianP
          GSX table won't rise
          by ChristianP
          On a GSX the table won't rise, when it poses the pin the table gets stuck a 1/3 above the pindeck.

When rising manual there no there's no problem.
          Already did...
          11-21-2010, 05:13 AM
        • jeff1952
          gsx moter table
          by jeff1952
          can a brake chip cause a 65 and can you just buy the computor chip ? the table will work c w &ccw put a motor from another lane and it will work put the table motor in...
          10-13-2011, 08:45 AM
        • referee
          Table problem
          by referee
          I had a table that stopped on me when it went down to pick up the pins after the first ball, and I can't seem to get the table to raise back up. I found a blown fuse in the high...
          10-31-2013, 01:37 PM
          Short on GSX making me NUTS
          by 2423
          Have an issue on one lane. Keeps blowing fuse on F4. Have checked as wiring and swaps a number of parts and still having the issue.

When you turn on the machine...
          02-05-2009, 03:47 PM
        • MCSS
          GSX Nextgen fuse
          by MCSS
          What would cause the reversing fuses to blow on the high voltage board?

Had 2 blow tonight replaced them and everything seems to be ok now. But I'm sure the problem...
          07-13-2011, 11:47 PM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
        http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
        X