Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gs-x 70, 72, 75, & EJ this one is stumping me guys please help.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gs-x 70, 72, 75, & EJ this one is stumping me guys please help.

first the pinsetter was giving me a 72 error so I changed the machine state to comply with it and then it gives me a 70 I put the machine back to the A position and it then gives me a EJ. then I cleared it and it gives me a 75 error. It seems it has something to do with power, none of the motors are starting so I swapped the Lane board and it didn't follow. I swapped the main board and it didn't follow. I swapped the I/O ribbon cable and it didn't follow. I swapped the HV box and it didn't follow to the other pinsetter. Also The table, distributor and elevator all move freely. Has anyone seen this before?

also these are not nexgens

Comment

check the tranformer....

Comment

yep I think that's what it is because when we hold the ln pwr switch it works.

Comment

oops thats after I swapped the DI box.

Comment

OK, still having issues. Have tried some other things and it seems to have taken another lane down. Quick run down on what we have done. So after swapping individual boards and the high voltage box, lane 3 still stayed down. Everything at that point taken out worked on lane 1. Decided to transfer the DI box as a whole unit with lanes 1 and 2. At that point lane 1 went down, and lane 3 stayed down. After transfering DI boxes back to original places, both lanes 1 and 3 stayed down. If hold the lane power trip switch on lane 3, it will run. As soon as let go it will trip. That does not work with 1. Reason don't think its a transformer, swapped the whole high voltage box with another lane, and problem stayed with Lane 3. The only thing that it followed was the DI box itself. All boards in box had been swapped somewhere else and they work.

Comment

It sounds like a voltage problem. If you haven't already check the incoming power, check coming into machine from breaker and make sure to check after main power switch also.
              For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Have 210 before and after switch. Wouldn't figure switch as that got moved when we swapped the high voltage boxes.

Comment

Are they not powered by 3-phase? In my experience all motors stopping are caused by a power failure somewhere.We have a big fuse box at the back with 3 lights and a button, Pressing the button should make all 3 lights come on with equal brilliance

Comment

No we don't have a fuse box on the back of the pinsetter. So what I'm wondering now is what would stop the Lane power contactor from coming on?

Comment

Anyone have any Ideas?

Comment

I would check fuses in the box. Unplug the connectors to box, turn on machine and plug one cable at a time.
                        IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

Replace your main power switch on the nexgen box. For some reason the wires will melt inside of the switch and then throws off the the voltage. Which will give you all sorts of error codes. Hope this helps!!!

Comment

It's not in either the HV box or the DI/LV box. It's either a wiring problem which brings me to the question, does anyone have a pinout diagram for the P1 plug from the DI/LV box? Or it's a motor back feeding power to the HV box and I've already swapped out the distributor motor so I know it's not that. I am really thinking it's wiring going to the cluster switches though.

Comment

Sorry I meant P2 wire harness pin out diagram

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse