• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsx timout

hey guys

on one of my lanes keep timing out on pincup 3 any idears what it could be

kind regards stephen

If it doesn't error while in diagnostics, is probably a connection that changes it's reliability as the table swings to spot, and has some movement in the connector at the pin holder, of a wire in the loom on the firht side of the shaft that is bad.
    Let it run a while in diag, and see if you get the error.
    Also, depending on the version, the switch actuating pieces can get sticky and not completely actuate the microswitch(s). To eliminate the mechanical parts, swap that complete pin holder with another on that machine to see if the issue moves.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Best bet is indeed to change the Pinsetter, usually if a pinsetter is faulty you can just change the microswitch to repair it (thats all we replace on ours and it does the job!)

Comment

If changing the pin holder doesn't work. Check the wire resistance on your setting table cable, if thats ok then check the wire resistance on your cable the runs from the setting table to the nexgen. Most of the time its the setting table cable being pinch, when the table is moving from horizontal to vertical.

Comment

hey guys

thanks for the tip it was the table that had a crack in it was a crack that reopened that we had welded

kind regards

stephen hands

Comment

Bad weld - who'd a thunk it. On my last page of things to look for for a pin holder code. Glad you fould it! I'd have worn out a few sets of batteries in my tester first :]
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse