Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsx/quibca

weird.....i have gsx with coconsolidated boxes...quibca scoring.....having a issue with the one pin not setting...have not use scoring on this problem....cant even get it to work with the machines only on...i turn the machine on(even lane) cycle it by breaking the beam with my hand cycles fine sets ten pins every time,ill bowl on it as long as i dont knock over the head it will set the head every time as soon as i knock the head pin down and when i bowl 2nd ball when machine sets new pins down it will not set head pin.....pin holder will not open to get pin from pin station but when table sets a new rack the pin holder will open like there is a pin in there.... ive changed the pin holder with a spare and i swaped the one and 3 pin to make sure the one pin was a good working one ,also changed i/o,and cpu boards with another lane,upper wiring hardness,a section of the lower wiring hardness ,even rebooted scoring for that pair....i guess longs it detects a head pin it will set it if it does detect it it wont even go into the pin holder
    ....thx in advance

sorry...correction.....if it DOESNT detect IT WONT EVEN GO INTO THE PINHOLDER..

Comment

basicly after 1st ball,when setting table comes down if there is a head pin left it will set another one when its time to set new pins.if theres no head pin it wont set a new one....pin holder will not open to except the pin but will open when setting table sets new pins ....hope that breaks it down a lil thx

Comment

when all else fails change the detctor plate haha....its not broke or apear to be binding ...not sure why the one doesnt work!!!

Comment

What happens when you run it in diag?
          "Party on dude!"

Comment

Did you change the wire from table to consolidated box?
            John

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X