Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX keeps throwing J1

Lane 18 at our center keeps throwing J1. when the table is coming up to the home position to load pins, the latch on the square shaft that goes with the stroke limitor is not being pulled back to clear the swing shaft. Replaced latch and shock and solenoid on stroke limitor, but all were good. Any ideas?

Are all the pins being loaded? Could be there is one pinholder that has a broken switch, and is "waiting" to receive a pin.

Comment

Check the roller on the rear swing shaft to see if it is catching on the latch. I've had this happen on a few machines in the last few months due to parts breaking in and loosening up.
      Mike

Comment

Are the back row pin detector plates catching on the setting table frame?

Comment

I think I got it fixed. I loosened the TS1 switch, and adjusted the timing a little, and haven't had any problems as of yet. Thanks

Comment

Did you tighten it back down afterwards???

Comment

lol now that's funny
              If I can't fix it I'll break it so no one else can fix it either.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X