Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• machine spotting

i have 1 machine that the table is not square to the lane have tried adjusting table tube rollers , machine is 1 cm out of square from left to right and the 10 pin is half spot out with the pinholder fully adjusted foward 7 pin have on spot but the pinholder adjusted fully backward 4 pin nearly on spot and the rest ok
    im never wrong just askme

There's only 4 bolts holding the machine down to the kickbacks. Loosen those and bang the 7 pin side of the frame forward with a hammer and block of wood. May have to loosen the bolts holding the wire channels to the elevator as well.

Comment

Originally posted by StrikerzFacDir View Post
      There's only 4 bolts holding the machine down to the kickbacks. Loosen those and bang the 7 pin side of the frame forward with a hammer and block of wood. May have to loosen the bolts holding the wire channels to the elevator as well.
      True, but there's a bit more to it than that. As you mentioned the elevator support arms will need to be either disconnected or loosened, and it's been a while since I've seen how the GSX catwalk system is interconnected but you will want to take a look at the catwalk to make sure whatever machine you're moving isn't connected to the machine next to it. I believe the elevator drive belt is on the 7 pin side, too, so you'll want to pop that off so it doesn't fight you.

I have moved a lot of GS frames over the last four years and in my experience have found that the whole frame likes to move toward the service aisle wall.
      So speaketh the Gospel of The Beer Can

Comment

I forgot about the catwalk bolts and drive belts. I had to move a couple before those were done while i helped install my center Good call Dave!

Did any of this help Justaskme?

Comment

thanks guys yes has helped
          im never wrong just askme

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse