Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training

is there any basic training test out there? like somthing i could print? thx guys

I can only think of the test from GS school.
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

anybody have their test fron school they could fax me? just helps me train new people

Comment

Training Aids

I have made some PowerPoint Slideshows from the Operations and Cycles Service Manuals. I use them as training aids for my new hires

I have compiled them along with other GSX resources on my homepage at http://www.jrakow.com/gsx
        Use ADANA (Attention to Detail And Never Assume) or take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess)at it

Comment

Nice link. Good info there. Too bad its asking for a username and password to access it.
          Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
          Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
          Cloth: ShamWow!
          Machine: Johnny 5
          Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Not really, I just like to know who's borrowing my stuff. Plus I'm trying to learn web site design using ASP.NET, so what better way than to design and serve my own homepage.

Plus you can find 5120 charts (AMF term?) there under maintenance in the document section.

also at
            http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...902739-000.pdf
            Last edited by J_Rakow; 04-03-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: additional info
            Use ADANA (Attention to Detail And Never Assume) or take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess)at it

Comment

Great job J!
              IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

Thanks
                I'm currently training a new hire and I'm doing a lot of repetition with him. I'm going to put together some identification tests which I hope will help familiarize him with the different part names and make him better able to communicate with me on problems he runs across. I hope to put them up when they're finished

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse