Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Error Code 70-73

Let me start this by saying I am not a mechanic and have very little experience working on any pinsetters. Yet, I have no mechanic at the moment and am trying to survive. On one of my pinsetters I am getting a combination of Error Codes ranging from 70-73. I have turned the Nexgen setting to motor and the deck will move using the clockwise setting. However, it will not seem to move in the counter-clockwise setting. If I run it in diagnostic mode it will stop and throw up one of the error codes. I feel as though this may be an electrical problem, in which case I'll be even more screwed, cause I really don't want to mess around and get electrocuted. I've checked the alignment like the manual said and it seems to be correct. If anyone has a few easy things I can check for I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Check the reversing fuses on the HV board (bottom board in nexgen).
    Mike

Comment

KC make sure you cut the nexgen box off or better yet unplug it and check fuses with meter. If you need to give me or one of the other members a call and we can try to trouble shoot it over the phone.

Steve Brooks
      Palace Pointe
      336-598-5050x118
      For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Maybe check the switch cluster and see if switch actuator are meeting up with switches located on table shaft on top.
        IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

There is one common wire to all the ABC &D switches, it is in position #8 in the plug on P1 (or P23). But if the table does stop at '0', that common wire is ok.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Everytime that happens at out center, it turns out to be the fuses in the NexGen box. One other time the B switch fell out of the holder.
            Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
            Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
            Cloth: ShamWow!
            Machine: Johnny 5
            Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Thank you guys...it was the reversing fuses. Pretty easy fix. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X