Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Chain Adjustment

I was adjusting the table height and I dropped the chain that lowers and raises the table inside the deck tube. What would be the easiest way of retrieving this?

Well assuming the machine is off, table is supported, and all the other safety stuff you should do before working on a machine. Remove the set screw that goes into the side of the tube, unscrew the black plastic piece from the tube, and start fishing the chain out.
    Mike

Comment

You would think there would be something in the chain to prevent it falling inside there.

Comment

We have changed one link with a link that is in the elevator holding the shovels. Just some minutes work per chain but saves a lot of time afterwards.....

Comment

I just put a magnet inside the tube and pull it out
          John

Comment

Originally posted by jday View Post
            I just put a magnet inside the tube and pull it out
            This. If you have a telescoping magnet that's the best bet.
            So speaketh the Gospel of The Beer Can

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
              You would think there would be something in the chain to prevent it falling inside there.
              I added a heavy duty zip tie to the first link, or you can add the elevator long pin link. I prefer the zip tie as it is a lot cheaper.
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MCSS View Post
                I added a heavy duty zip tie to the first link, or you can add the elevator long pin link. I prefer the zip tie as it is a lot cheaper.
                I like this. Duly noted.
                So speaketh the Gospel of The Beer Can

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X