Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not setting 4 pin

4 pin not setting. lane 24...changed the pinholder, repaired some wires, no luck, swapped I/O with lane next to it, 24 worked once,23 now wont set 4....thx any help would definitely help

Swap the cable to the computer to the table with lane 22. See if the problem moves with the cable.

Comment

Aye what Beerman said.. Swap table to Nexgen cable..if that don't work I would change table wiring harness if u have one in stock..then try to repair the old one if that is the issue. I would think it is in one of these 2 areas since u have changed the pin holder already.

Comment

after changing cpu and io boards around with good working ones now both machines when i cut them on takes a few seconds to power up sweeps drop, tables go down then back up along with sweeps then gives 70 code......i did swap both the hv and lv boxes with 21/22 & the error is definitely in the LV box!..just dont know what is in there making out do this......b4 switching the boxes back to 23&24 turned them on works great except still not setting 4, replaced upper wire hardness not it definitely must be lower one....but i have to get the error code problem fixed 1st........its acting weird fsho......thx for yalls replies though....

Comment

You could have a bad connection at the box, (Do you have consolidated or nexgen) one of the pins could be pushed back or out if you have checked both table harness and cable.
          For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

consolidated......im going to check all the hardness now

Comment

I recently experienced this and it was my pinholder solenoid on two different machines within a week of each other. 70 code might be hv board ceramic fuses.
              If I can't fix it I'll break it so no one else can fix it either.

Comment

we just had this same problem check the harness doesnt have a broken wire in it :0)

Comment

i have the same problem but on the lane 11 and 12 .I change the solenoids and microswitch on both pinholder 4 on both lanes but nothing happend i change lv board and hv board and wire from nexgen to pintable and nothing happend...

Comment

That only leaves the table harness and that sucks to replace. Good luck.
                    If I can't fix it I'll break it so no one else can fix it either.

Comment

i cant understand what you mean table harness ,my english is bad im from croatia can you explain me on better way

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                      Working...
                      X