Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si Rocker
    replied
    it was the IO board again.. new company tryin to fix them and doin a bad jon

Leave a comment:

• 1noob
    replied
    Again, switch consolidated I/O board to see if the problem follows the board.
    If it does, change the TIP 120 for that particular solenoid.
    The triacs for the Consolidated Electronics I/O are

Q2:Pin 1 solenoid
    Q3:Pin 2 solenoid
    Q4:Pin 3 solenoid
    Q14: Spotting tong solenoid
    All of them are protected by CB2.

Q5:Pin 4 solenoid
    Q6:Pin 5 solenoid
    Q7:Pin 6 solenoid
    Q15: Sweep release solenoid
    All protected by CB3

Q8:Pin 7 solenoid
    Q9:Pin 8 solenoid
    Q10:Pin 9 solenoid
    Q16: Stroke limiter solenoid
    All of them are protected by CB4

Q11:Pin 10 solenoid
    Q12:Ball door solenoid
    Q17:Shark solenoid
    All of them are protected by CB5

All motor contactors,pin light relay,masking lamp relays are controlled by U1
    (ULN 2803,This is 8 darlington transistors packed in a 18 pin DIP chip),protected by CB1.

Those transistors are TIP120's which are available at Radio Shack. Be very careful.
    It's easy to booger up the board trying to un-solder those and get them off.
    Make sure you use caution and precision instruments.

Leave a comment:

• A-RON
    replied
    9times out of 10 it's the table cable. U can't go off just testing it because it might work in the position your testing it

Leave a comment:

• Si Rocker
    replied
    we have put new pin cups on and made sure that the wires are ok but i will double check

Leave a comment:

• JulianD
    replied
    bad solenoid? maybe a pinch wire(check resistance)? pin holder?

Leave a comment:

• Si Rocker
    started a topic Not releasing Pin 8

Not releasing Pin 8

Last one guys i promise you.. well for now anyway

we have a lane the also wont release pin 8 from its pin cup.. we have checked the wires, pin cup, table height everything and we are getting well and truely stuck!

any ideas will be great

thanks again again

Si

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse