Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube deck not coming all the way up

Tube deck suddenly doesn't come all the way up? Run it all the way down and look at the chain shown with red tape here. The chain should be tight. If it's loose as you see here the chain shown with the blue postit may have jumped a cog. It's less likely but possible that one of the sprockets on the shaft at the left side of the first pic may have broken its key and turned on the shaft. I didn't exactly reproduce the condition for the pics. I lowered the tube deck onto a couple of 2X4s laid edgewise.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Are you hearing any abnormal sounds coming from the machine at all? Have you checked the sprockets on another machine to compare them to?
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Bowler4Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler4Ever View Post
      Are you hearing any abnormal sounds coming from the machine at all? Have you checked the sprockets on another machine to compare them to?
      This happened years ago. I recreated it to show how it could happen and how to deal with it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X