Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr.badwrench
    replied
    Excellent work. I haven't seen the ones I work on taken apart anywhere near that much since 2011 when I had to pick the best 8 pinsetters worth of everything out of 12 tired ones. I've taken parts out and improved them since. The house had been all tenpin and not full of bowlers until a nearby 12 lane candlepin house went bust. I like how you solved the problem of the angles on the bottom of the tubes being snowflakes. I usually remove a broken tube and weld it so I won't have the tube deck full of holes. I've changed the latching system and the curtain hangers to new designs, but you can find those in old threads.

Leave a comment:

• Akuma
    replied
    Being a 10 pin house I double seeing how other types of bowling machines work!!

Leave a comment:

• billman
    replied
    Great work! I would love to see some video, especially of the pit and how the ball and pins are lifted.

Leave a comment:

• CandlepinScott
    started a topic What's new in candlepin?

What's new in candlepin?

Wow! I had forgotten about this site! I haven't been here in almost 10 years! I've been going through some of the old posts, and wish I was here to help some of you.

Do any candlepin mechanics still use this site? Who is here and where are you from?

Here are some pics of some of my more recent work...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 25 photos.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X