Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been looking all over for pics and information about this machine but I can't find anything.

Comment

Yep , gonna retire there

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
        I wish I knew Toby but trying to find information on these is pretty much impossible. I contacted AMF to see if they still had a manual and got a reply saying they don't currently but the guy I talked to said he would dig through the archives to see if he could find it. I really hope he does.
        Great news!

Thanks to awesome Joe Bullis at QA the 82/95 candlepin pinspotter manual is now available on the QA customer portal. It can be found under pinspotter manuals.

Thanks again Joe!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X