Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowl-mor model D automatic pinsetter service/parts callout/troubleshooting manual

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl-mor model D automatic pinsetter service/parts callout/troubleshooting manual

Hi.

Does anyone here have available or know where I may find a service/installations manual for a Model D automatic pinsetter?

Thanks

Anyone?

Comment

corvus, I have the operations manual for the bowl-mor, but it does not say on it that it is speciffic to model " D ". However it has a page that covers the new electrical panel for the model "D". and on some of the pages it references to other models, like when covering the sweep it says in one part " REPEATING CONTINUOSLY-refers only in models A,B,C panels. And the book covers the electrical panel for model A,B,C. also. So I don't know if this manual covers A through D or does it only cover the D's electricl panel.
      You may have a copy of this already, but I thought if you don't and it would help out. I down loaded it on line but I don't remember the site I got it from.

Comment

Didn't realize how long is been since last logged in.

I found. .something with some info in it but it's not very clear. Looks like old photocopy of faded pages.
        Basically useless.

If you ever recall the site, please let me know.

Thank you

Comment

I down loaded mine off the internet still not sure how I came across it, but I just tried this link and I think it is the same one I got only I think they want a dollar for this one but try this link http://candlepin operations manual let me know if this was helpful. Rob

Comment

If the link I just posted does not work just google that tittle and you should run into it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X