Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica/AMF HWY 66 Lanes...

I'm having issues with a couple lanes here. 2 of my machines won't activate the pin brakes. I've tried to swap out the BOS sensor with a working lane but doesn't change anything. We've had these 4 lanes since 2005 with hardly any issues other than strings breaking. Manual doesn't have much of any trouble shooting. Any help would be appreciated.

How many brakes and which pin positions?
    Are they not activating at all, intermittent, or just slipping?

Comment

were you able to solve the pin brakes issue?

Comment

Never figured out a permanent fix. Adjusting the strings Sean's to help but would eventually start doing again.

Comment

All the strings or just 1 or 2? Possibly a bad brake solenoid, or residue build up somewhere causing binding and not completely free movement?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
          Working...
          X