Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Dave

Are you still with the Gargamels band, who could do much better if they had more recognition ? I thought they went defunkt and became "just add beer". Any word from Bill kills? See if you can't get him registered and posting. The boy left to Phoenix and forgot about us. I like the way you got in and went right at it. Good posts too. But you'll always be young grass hoppa to me. Oh, you don't owe me anything on the gargamel plug. You like the way I did that?
    I kinda like them French Fried Taters, mmmm-hmmm.

Re: Brother Dave

Great. So a bunch of old jaded farts that work on pinsetters know about my band. Time to step back and watch the money roll in...
    The Gargs are still together, and has NOTHING to do with J.A.B.

As far as Billy goes, he has come over to the dark side (read: works for Brunswick). I've spoken to him and apparently he likes it. Who'd of thunk it? I'll get him on this board so long as he has access to one of these 'puters.

P.S.--This belongs as a private message, Sensei.
    So speaketh the Gospel of The Beer Can

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
    Working...
    X