Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventative Maintenance - Jet Back Booster & A2 Accelerator Control Boxes

I convert my booster control relays over to Plug-ins as they fail. They are the same as the Motor Start & Recycle relays which makes it very convenient.

Contact 5 C.jpgContact 6 C.jpgContact 3a C.jpg
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

how well is this working out? do you have a wiring diagram by chance?

Comment

I have done all of mine except for 2 pairs.
      Those will be done when its time to service the ball booster.

PS. This works great in the power lift box also.

Comment

im gonna try it out.. having to use the ols ones are a real pain! I also want to put all new wiring what gage is the wire?

Comment

Electrical code is 80% of continuous load, so 14 gauge is 15 Amp times 0.8 = 12 Amp continuous, 12 gauge wire is 20 Amp times 0.8 = 16 Amp depending on the motor draw. It will most likely be 14 gauge.
          Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

I have done all of mine and love it. I used 12 Gage wire For the high voltage and 16 for the low voltage. The best thing is only need to stock one relay because I use the same for motor start and cycle relays.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse