• Show
Clear All

• A2-Ace
    replied
    Re: Equipment pricing?

Electrical box, complete and in good shape .......$200.00
    Complete deck assembly, in good shape.............$600.00
    Complete turret assembly in good shape............$800.00
    Being a member of Bowl-Tech ......................Priceless!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Just my opinion of the prices these assemblies would be worth to me if I needeed them, and they were in clean, and usable condition, ready to bolt on to a machine. Now that does not mean that they are totally rebuilt with all new bearings, then the prices would double, but in good usable condition, I have paid similar prices for assemblies.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• James Bandy
    replied
    Re: Equipment pricing?

It is not what the parts are worth but what the gentleman is willing to pay.

Ask him to make you an offer. Then you decide if the parts are worth you keeping or not.

Leave a comment:

• Gpinz2990
    started a topic Equipment pricing?

Equipment pricing?

Hello guys,

I have a guy intrested in buying an electrical box and a complete deck assembly and possibly a complete turret assembly. I was wondering what would be a ruff idea on a price for each of these parts, they are all in excellent shape. Any help would be great. Thanks guys

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X