Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick A-2 Machine, Cycle Solenoid staying energized through all cycles

The cycle solenoid is staying energized after throwing the first ball. When you turn the machine off it will stop, but once another ball is thrown it goes back to cycling non-stop.

Unplug the cycle solenoid at the twist lock plug and manually cycle by pulling up on the solenoid plunger. If it still cycles continuously you have a mechanical problem. If it cycles normally this way plug it back in and unhook any scoring or Zot triggering that is installed and test. Then unplug the 2 pin cannon plug for the bowlers cycle button and test.

Comment

If you are using a Zot time delay, then the contacts on the relay are stuck together.
      The relay on the module is kind of small, and will burn/pit/weld together.

Comment

Bowlers reset button stuck in.

Comment

Reset button on the ball return may be defective/stuck, or your TDM in the elec. box went bad.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse