Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2 Pinsetter Backend Motor

Can anyone help with where to locally get the backend pinsetter motor for A2 machine and specs for motor...frame size, rpm, etc....

Don’t know specifics other than it’s a 1hp motor. I don’t work on A-2’s any more.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Schemm Bowling He has a lot of motors. I do not know if he has any new ones but he stands behind his products.

Schemm Bowling Inc. – Serving the Bowling Industry Since 1977

schemm.com

Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

1725 rpm, 5/8" shaft, I think it is. Quality sells them. Grainger has a farm duty motor that can be adapted over with a mounting kit -- we did that with two machines when we tried reopening last month. I don't have the Grainger part numbers handy, but you should be able to find them with a bit of forum searching. In fact, as I'm typing this, the "related topics" at the bottom is showing two message threads asking about Grainger motors...

Comment

Grainger has their MotorMatch tool. Just enter the specs off the plate on your old motor and it'll come up with choices you can browse through.
          -- Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Mok View Post
            1725 rpm, 5/8" shaft, I think it is. Quality sells them. Grainger has a farm duty motor that can be adapted over with a mounting kit -- we did that with two machines when we tried reopening last month. I don't have the Grainger part numbers handy, but you should be able to find them with a bit of forum searching. In fact, as I'm typing this, the "related topics" at the bottom is showing two message threads asking about Grainger motors...
            Do you build the mounting kit? Or is it something you can also buy through Grainger?

Comment

That is also a Grainger part. I was just looking for the part numbers, and I'm having trouble figuring out just exactly which one the motor was. Problem being as I'm furloughed, I don't have access to the work PC to look those up. I *think* the mounting kit is 3M130.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse