Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin lights

It is time for us to order some more daylight 4 footers for our pinsetters. So, I was wondering if there was something better. What all are you using in your pinsetters? I am thinking LED and eliminate the transformer as I hear that when the pin light transformer goes it will take the pinsetter transformer with it. Does anyone make LED 4 footers that have color and brightness options via wireless remote? Many thanks for reading my post.
    Howard

We use ballast bypass led daylights. Just one color but man it makes even old pins look great. New pins shine like never before with them.

Comment

We removed lamp, ballast and wires. Using LED strip that sticks to reflector of deck light surface. Back side has 12vdc 3a 36w LED Driver. Light weight, bright, and no chance of broken glass!
      T12 lamps were supposed to be discontinued to we did some research and tested a couple LED strips to make sure we had enough light for our 12 strike cameras. Think its been 4 years with only 2 driver failures. We're happy! have 2 spares ready on the wall. 2 wing nuts and 2 wire nuts and done!
      jonesborobowl.com

Comment

We use 12VDC light module strings.
        13 Modules per lane (1w each), and a 20w driver.
        Have not had one failure in 5 years now.
        Also, use blue modules in place of the black light.
        Slightly different look, but still have the florescent look on the white and color pins.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse