Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLUTCH RESET LEVER

does anyone know the part numbers to the roller and pin that goes to the double armed reset lever?

I can only find the part number for the single arm

Go to the link below. Page 44 shows the lever and all the related parts for it.
    https://brunswickbowling.com/uploads...ts_Catalog.pdf
    It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

Don't believe the lever has been available for some time. If the hole elongate in the arm, you can drill out and put a small oilite bearing in there.

Bearing 11-433000-000 Pin 12-100318-002
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Here is the info from the catalogue.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 4.4.5.130

Clutch Lever 9.jpg Clutch Lever 10.jpg

Comment

reset lever.png
          If your reset lever looks like this and it's older, it's a Quality Bowl and needs a bolt instead of a pin. Looks like Kegel is selling them now.

Comment

My bad .... thinking of wrong part.? 29 instead of 22. Got tricked when you mentioned double armed as mine were all double armed "Clutch Levers".

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 4.4.5.130

Parts ID 3 c Reset Linkage & Clutch.jpg Parts ID 3A c.jpg

Comment

DSCF1755.JPG
              If your reset lever looks like this the X pin is 10-229 007-000, 2 rollers are 12-100 030-007, bearing is 11-481 028-000. This is from page 29 of the paper parts catalog.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.badwrench View Post
                reset lever.png
                If your reset lever looks like this and it's older, it's a Quality Bowl and needs a bolt instead of a pin. Looks like Kegel is selling them now.
                those are the ones i have.. i really dont like the nut and bolt system... im using part #12-100030-2 for the roller and 12-100166-19 for the pin...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X