Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for rebuilt assemblies

I don't know if maybe the classifieds would be a better spot for this, but I'll start here. There's a company out there selling reconditioned assemblies (turrets, deck, pit cushion, etc) ready to install... They're ~always~ sending us flyers when we don't need parts... and the boss always throws 'em away instead of filing 'em for later reference. Well, I need some assemblies now. Anyone know of the company, or have recommendations for someone selling complete rebuilt turret assemblies for a decent price? TIA, as always.
    Oldsmagnet -- Sidney MT

Re: Source for rebuilt assemblies

oldsmagnet
    get on bowltech's main page and click on to industry links. then look for us bowling corp they have the stuff your looking for,talk to DAVE. they sell just about everything,gearboxes,decks,turrets,everything for brunswick and amf,tell dave I told you about them he might give you a good deal or a punch in the face. GLENN [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
    Working...
    X