Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad detector

Adjusting machines after putting overlay down i had 1 that was very erratic and would not switch to second ball most of the time. It had me a little confused as it was running fine the last night before they shut down. After a little consultation with Mr Stafford, he said he thought i had a coincidence where it was bad. So changed detector, and bingo, you were right Steve, I am running fine! After looking at some of the others, i have a feeling i may as well plan on doing most of them in near future, not bad tho considering these were installed in 1958.
    Brent V
    Hi-tech Repairs-Duck tape & ty raps

Toes I assume?
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Originally posted by Kanga View Post
      Toes I assume?
      Yes sir!
      Brent V

Comment

I'm about to start having similar problems on my 18+ toe detectors. I've been working on a way to reuse them and compensate for wear on the cams because the cost of detector parts is INSANE over here. These work out to be approx $50 each controller. First detector with prosthetic toes has been running almost 6 months no problem.

The plastic is CNC machined Wearlon, which is essentially an Enviro.

Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Pretty slick idea Kanga, you are now a surgeon. I have welded some in past and carefully ground them off and got away with it. Luckily right now i have enough spare detectors I'm not going to worry too much.
          Brent V

Comment

Originally posted by brentman1 View Post
            Adjusting machines after putting overlay down i had 1 that was very erratic and would not switch to second ball most of the time. It had me a little confused as it was running fine the last night before they shut down. After a little consultation with Mr Stafford, he said he thought i had a coincidence where it was bad. So changed detector, and bingo, you were right Steve, I am running fine! After looking at some of the others, i have a feeling i may as well plan on doing most of them in near future, not bad tho considering these were installed in 1958.
            I've got some installed the same year down here I'll let ya practice on.... won't even charge ya for it.
            If it's broke it will work great.... until you stop watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by MudMan1 View Post
              I've got some installed the same year down here I'll let ya practice on.... won't even charge ya for it.
              LOL! Stop out at Pheasant Lanes on the way. I work there now Brent.
              [email protected] | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

I've seen that somewhere before.

Kanga, my idea has not panned out as we discussed...yet. I have not given up yet...just wish I had more time to try these ideas.
                TSM & TSM Training Development
                Main Event Entertainment
                480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I'll be intrigued to see your other solutions. Please post updates on your ideas.
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Waiting on a bearing for the next "experiment"...
                    TSM & TSM Training Development
                    Main Event Entertainment
                    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse