Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOR

I have one lane that the OOR is hard to pull to get the clutch engaged. The adjustment is correct. It appears that the lever needs to come rearward a little more.
    My father told me to never get old...I should have listened!

Found it mostly from dictator hook selector on the way out just a Thoth

Comment

Its been a while since I dealt with the regular OOR mechanism, but if my memory serves me right, I think if the holes and pins in the rake hook strap are in bad shape, it may affect this. I think that installing a new strap and readjusting your link from the detector hook selector helps.....(maybe, I think) Somebody feel free to confirm or correct me as needed!
      Nick

Comment

There is no doubt worn pins and holes will play a roll in that also...

Phil, Have you set up an OOR shut pinsetter down and lock out tag out to check how hard latch slides over roll pin or how much gap is between the two ?

Mike
        DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Sloppy rake hook link.
          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

I would go with what Mastermike and PJ mentioned. With that being said, I would recommend installing OOR eliminators, such as the one illustrated in this photo.

Part number B121060 in the AMF B-2 parts catalog.

One more modification would be to install "No Slide Pin Spots" from PPP Bowling Products LINK. (Page 23 of their PDF catalog.)

With these two modifications, you won't have to worry about OORs.

Comment

Tom, you've probably noticed the spring is missing from that auto OOR kit; does it still run ok?
              Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
              Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
              Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
              Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Originally posted by Kanga View Post
                Tom, you've probably noticed the spring is missing from that auto OOR kit; does it still run ok?
                James, surprising as it may appear, the pinsetter ran great, even without the spring. OORs were eliminated.

BTW: With No Slide pin spots and an OOR kit installed, OORS will be a thing of the past during open play; however, dead wood would have to manually removed during leagues.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X