Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rake sweep hook

yesterday during leagues all day rake sweep hook would not engage on first ball maybe 10 times or so per league last night during leagues worked fine today during morning leagues would not engage some of the times roller bearing on hook selector seems fine it looks like maybe a bind somewhere
    i have the oor latch lifted up can i get some suggestions what to do now thanks they are brunswick a-2

Was ondering if the rake arm assembly on this machine has been replaced with a Quality rake assembly. A while back they had a problem with the bronze bearings installed in these rake arms. On my macines, they bearing wore out prematurely. The rake arm would ride up, and a weldment on the arm would rub on the rake shoe lever assembly. (part # 12-250265, page # 60 in my parts book) ,sometimes preventing it from turning freely, but not always. If that is not the problem, I would check the cam follower bearing on the hook selector, part # 12-100410. Sometimes only a portion of the bearing is gone. You need to make sure the WHOLE bearing is there. Usually this causes the rake hook to engage when it is not suppose to. If someone adjusted it, when a broken area was against the cam, that would cause the problem you describe.
    I got it ! I got it ! Oh damn

Comment

thanks for the input but i found out what it was it was the link and roll pins

Comment

I have noticed that the link and roll pin has caused a lot of greif on here lately! lol. When I get to the center today I am going to make sure I have some of those in stock!
        Nick

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• ndenbow
          rake hook adj
          by ndenbow
          i am suddenly having problems with a rake hook.
          i had to replace the rake shaft assembly last week. even though everything was running fine afterwards. the rake crank rod...
          02-03-2016, 07:59 AM
        • LouisA2
          Rake Hook - Lane 18
          by LouisA2
          Hey Guys,

Got a problem with lane 18. The rake hook is staying too low catching the rake at the wrong time, pulling it back when the deck is down. Not good. What...
          07-12-2009, 03:35 PM
        • abcpb
          rake sweeps and hits table
          by abcpb
          we have been having a problem with one of our lanes the rake keep sweeping into the table breaking the rake when it does this the rake cam seems like it is slipping its like 20...
          05-03-2014, 11:05 AM
        • JohnSebeny
          Rake troubles
          by JohnSebeny
          About a month ago, the other mechanic told me that the rake on lane 2 was dragging so he raised the rake. i went in the next day and noticed that the shotgun wasn't re-locking...
          10-28-2010, 09:10 AM
        • bcb02f
          rake sweep hook
          by bcb02f
          i did a search and i couldn't find anything that helped me on this topic. i tried everything in the other thread about this but to no avail. quick intro...my name is Brian, i'm...
          04-13-2005, 04:33 PM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
        http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
        X