Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jogger Shafts

Do all jogger shafts have the same offset? I have one that appears to move more than others. We have broken both tabs that hold the idler pulley assembly for the pit conv recently. When I try to control movement with the set screw, if brought all the way to frame, shaker board stops. Had some side play,so I snugged it up. It lasted 2 days, snapped bolt and broke tab weld. Is there a difference in the pulleys for the end of the jogger? Are there different size pulleys? I will check bearings, but they are not banging around. Don't have much room to weld tabs in. One thing after another.

yazu. Make sure that the pulley on the end of the pit shaft is installed correctly. It can be installed 180 out which will result in the pulley moving in an arc as the shaft rotates.

Comment

Yes first make sure what LOLO has mentioned...If you are seeing the pulley on the end of the shaft not rotating in a nice circular motion but rather a wonky all over the place motion, you have put the pulley on the wrong way.
      Nick

Comment

If you broke tabs perhaps you need this.
        http://www.zotpinsetter.com/pdf/pages37-43.pdf
        I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Originally posted by Lolo View Post
          yazu. Make sure that the pulley on the end of the pit shaft is installed correctly. It can be installed 180 out which will result in the pulley moving in an arc as the shaft rotates.
          We took out pit board to see what we could see. Pulley is in wrong posistion on shaft. Thanks for the shoutout and all the help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse