Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Ball Reset

Have had trouble with lane #7 resetting on its own on 2nd ball only. The machine will just cycle on its own, every 5 or 6 frames. Its very hard to figure out since it only happens once or twice a game. Of course it will not do it when I sit on the machine and try and catch it. Any suggestions on where to start would be appreciated.
    Scotty Mo's Bowling Center & Donselaar's Partyhouse

donselaars.com

Don't you hate that when that happens. Machine will behave while your on it but turn your back, or have to leave to catch a call and it acts up.

First thing I would check would be the reset lever adjustment. Make sure it isn't slipping out from under the roller, or not falling under it at all, every once in a while.
    You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

This may be the GB clutch adjustment or some contamination on the drive disc facings allowing the gearbox to over travel. It's more prone to happen after the machine has completed a first ball cycle because the load on the gearbox is less when approaching 0 degrees.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Try disconnecting the cycle solenoid and cycling by hand. See if it will do it then. If it does, it is a mechanical problem. If it doesn't...odds are it is an electrical issue.

Be sure the clutch latch is getting under the roller on the end of the clutch reset lever properly. You want to see the roller rise about 1/64 inch higher than the clutch latch. This will give the latch enough clearance to get under the roller. Any higher and you could start to see 270 stops.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

For mechanical possibilities, keep your eye on the end of cycle lever latch for any movement around 0 degrees. And keep your eye on the stop arm for the clutch lever for any movement at zero degrees when its supposed to block the lever and disengage the gear box. If you see a bit of movement, the surfaces may be worn with a slight angle that is causing these components to slip. Or a weak/ improper spring on the belcranck can also cause the latch for the end of cycle lever to slip.
          Nick

Comment

Cycle lever latch? I'll bite...what is that? Clutch latch maybe? Or the starter bellcrank?
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse