Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scotch yoke problem

I have a problem on a lane when the machine cycles, the mounting plate that bolts to the t-track moves towards the gearbox when it cycles. The mounting plate interferes with the deck llift hook. I changed the mounting plate and t-track hoping that it would correct the problem, but when t-track goes down, the mounting plate moves towards the 7-pin side of the machine.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. I observed the the other lanes in my center and the mounting plate rides straight or has a little movement towards the 10-pin side of the machine. Not really sure what the next course of action is.

Thanks

Is all the parts for the aparatus that guides the yoke in place and in good shape?

Maybe check to see if there is a problem with the ears of the deck lift shaft for the large pin that the yoke lifts on. Maybe one side is bent and the pin is on an angle.

Or maybe the gearbox is shifted on an angle and needs to be straightened out.
    Nick

Comment

At the top of the T-track are bearings. They have shims behind them to help maintain alignment. See if you can remove a shim or two to see if it straightens out.

Let us know what you find.
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse